Kickboxing Fitness Classes
Action Packed 800 Calorie Kickboxing Workout! Get Fit & Look Great!
Be fit. Be strong. Be fabulous.
You can’t be called “the first true Martial Arts University” without knowing a thing or two about fitness.
Whether you’re enrolled in the total Degerberg Blend of more than 300 martial arts and fighting styles, or participating in one of our many specialty classes, workshops, seminars and individualized instruction programs, YOU MUST BE FIT!
You'll Gain Strength and Confidence with Xtreme Fitness:
Buck Up for Fitness Boot Camp
Go Old School for Modern Day Boxing Fitness
Cardio, strength and flexibility training with Kettlebells
You can expect a great workout with stress relief and learn actual striking techniques in the process!
If you're from Chicago Ilinois ... and want to get in GREAT shape ... learn key defensive skills ... and be tough, confident, inspired, then Xtreme Fitness would be right for you.
FIND OUT MORE by filling in the request form NOW! Or call us at 773-728-5300 to get started TODAY!
- It all starts here. This multi-conditioning approach to fitness training incorporates a number of techniques.
- All exercises are designed to help you burn fat, build core muscles and increase overall strength, flexibility and balance, and endurance.
- Using tried and true techniques like kettleball training, we’ll help you achieve a body like you’ve never imagined.
- Boxers have always been considered among the most physically fit athletes in the world. That's why our “old school” boxing program is so popular!
- Whether you’re a beginner, enthusiast or a future Golden Gloves champ, you'll get personalized guidance and professional training to leave your opponents down for the count.
- Unlike traditional dumbbells, this cast-iron weight builds strength and endurance in the lower back, legs,and shoulders.
- Using swing, snatch and the clean and jerk movements, you'll enjoy an intense high energy workout that will leave you sweating and feeling great about yourself.
- Rich sequences guide students to more advanced poses while modifications are given for those with injuries or physical limitations.
- Students will unlock the wisdom in their bodies and gain a deeper awareness of their physical, mental and emotional well-being.
- This is an all levels class appropriate for beginners to seasoned yogis.
- The intense pose sequences are designed to help you develop the skills to awaken each of your senses.
- The long holds help you progress in the poses and go deeper.
- Aided by the use of heat, your body is freed from toxins; the deep breathing oxygenates and rejuvenates every cell in your body.
- Little strength is required; all you need is a willingness to learn how to feel authentically and respond honestly.
- As your practice progresses, you will learn how to intelligently and safely ride your breath into exhilarating poses, and deepen the connection in feeling with both your physical and emotional body.
- This system uses the aid of a partner, a rope, a staff, or a wall to open the joints to better circulation, allowing toxins to flow out and lets nutrients in.