Kids Karate Classes
Beginner Kids Karate Classes Enrolling In May
Let your kids learn from GREAT role models at Lincoln Square Karate!
Lincoln Square Karate Is Considered The Best Overall Martial Arts School in the World!
What parent wouldn’t want their kids to learn from “The Best"? That’s exactly what Black Belt magazine has called The Degerberg Academy of Martial Arts in Chicago and Milwaukee.
Degerberg Academy founder, Fred Degerberg, knows the pressures that kids face today. Not only must they be prepared to protect themselves physically from bullies, gangs and predators, but they’re facing the temptations of drugs, alcohol and sex more than ever before.
If your child needs to learn to handle tough situations or resist temptation, our Lincoln Square Karate for Kids would be ideal place to start.
At Lincoln Square Karate they will enjoy a comprehensive blend of Boxing, Kickboxing, Thai Boxing, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Kenpo, Savate, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Kung Fu, Lee Jun Fan, Wing Chun, Kali, Aikido, Streetfighting, Grappling, Wrestling and Shoot Wrestling.
We make kids strong in body and mind
Lincoln Square Karate for kids is separated by the following age and skill level:
Why not put your child on the road to success?
To FIND OUT MORE about Lincoln Square Karate, fill in the request box NOW!
What You'll Learn
- Increased confidence
- Enhanced focus
- Better listening, longer attention span
- Heightened leadership skills
- Improved attitude, behavior and self-control
- Better balance, motor skills and coordination
- Physical strength and conditioning
- To instill the values of hard work and self discipline
- To cultivate a sense of poise and calm
- Increased sportsmanship, social skills and cooperation
- PLUS, to have fun!
- Ninja Turtles – ages 3-6
- Karate Kids – ages 7-12
- Teen Warriors – ages 13-17 (Lincoln Square only)