Kids Karate Classes
Beginner Kids Karate Classes Enrolling In December!
Degerberg Academy of Martial Arts was Voted "The #1 Martial Arts School in the World" by Black Belt Magazine!
What parent wouldn’t want their kids to learn from “The Best"? That’s exactly what Black Belt magazine has called The Degerberg Academy of Martial Arts in Chicago.
Degerberg Academy founder, Fred Degerberg, knows the pressures that kids face today. Not only must they be prepared to protect themselves physically from bullies, gangs and predators, but they’re facing the temptations of drugs, alcohol and sex more than ever before.
Let your kids learn from GREAT role models at Degerberg Academy!
If your child needs to learn to handle tough situations or resist temptation, our Kids Karate classes in Chicago would be ideal place to start.
At Degerberg Academy of Martial Arts, your kids will enjoy a comprehensive blend of Boxing, Kickboxing, Thai Boxing, Judo, Jiu-Jitsu, Karate, Kenpo, Savate, Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Kung Fu, Lee Jun Fan, Wing Chun, Kali, Aikido, Streetfighting, Grappling, Wrestling and Shoot Wrestling.
Why not put your child on the road to success?
To FIND OUT MORE about Degerberg Martial Arts Academy in Chicago fill in the request box NOW!
What You'll Learn at kids karate
- Increased confidence
- Enhanced focus
- Better listening, longer attention span
- Heightened leadership skills
- Improved attitude, behavior and self-control
- Better balance, motor skills and coordination
- Physical strength and conditioning
- To instill the values of hard work and self discipline
- To cultivate a sense of poise and calm
- Increased sportsmanship, social skills and cooperation
Benefits of kids karate
- PLUS, to have fun!
- Ninja Turtles – ages 3-6
- Karate Kids – ages 7-12
- Teen Warriors – ages 13-17 (Lincoln Square only)
Our kids karate Classes Are Located In
- Lincoln Square, Chicago
- Old Irving Park, Chicago